Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2006 10:24:20 +0200
From:      Thomas <freebsdlists@bsdunix.ch>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New port: net/ekiga based on net/gnomemeeting

Am Mittwoch, den 05.04.2006, 09:34 +0200 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Quenot:
> * Thomas:
>
> > When I tried to compile ekiga  it didn't enable dbus by default.
> > It worked with --enable-dbus. Do you  think this should be added
> > as a CONFIGURE_ARGS or perhaps as a WITH_DBUS knob?
>
> Hello,
>
> Is there an error somewhere, what is the symptom? ekiga depends on
> avahi, which  in turn depends  on dbus.   Could you please  send a
> build log?

I didn't see an error but i got this:

./configure --prefix=/usr/X11R6 --with-pwlib-dir=/usr/local
--with-opal-dir=/usr/local

================ Final configuration ===================
          Installing into prefix  :  /usr/X11R6

                 OPAL Version is  :  2.2.1
               OPAL Directory is  :  /usr/local
                PWLIB Version is  :  1.10.0
              PWLIB Directory is  :  /usr/local
                 ptlib-config is  :  /usr/local/bin/ptlib-config

          SDL Fullscreen support  :  enabled
                    DBUS support  :  disabled
             mDNS/DNS-SD support  :  enabled

                         OS Type  :  freebsd6.1
                    Machine Type  :  i386

 If all settings are OK, type make and make install

and with

./configure --prefix=/usr/X11R6 --with-pwlib-dir=/usr/local
--with-opal-dir=/usr/local --enable-dbus

================ Final configuration ===================
          Installing into prefix  :  /usr/X11R6

                 OPAL Version is  :  2.2.1
               OPAL Directory is  :  /usr/local
                PWLIB Version is  :  1.10.0
              PWLIB Directory is  :  /usr/local
                 ptlib-config is  :  /usr/local/bin/ptlib-config

          SDL Fullscreen support  :  enabled
                    DBUS support  :  enabled
             mDNS/DNS-SD support  :  enabled

                         OS Type  :  freebsd6.1
                    Machine Type  :  i386

 If all settings are OK, type make and make install

As you see DBUS support is enabled in the second case.

Regards,
Thomas