Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:54:16 +0100
From:      "Martin Vana" <martin.vana@vslib.cz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gateway problem

hi,
where could I find some info about setting up a gateway in a special way:
I need to catch all connection requests from windows boxes and rederict
them through another server outside firewall via ssh tunnel.
EX: if winbox1 wants to make a connection to foo.foobar.com:port this
request
will fail because we have a draconian firewall here. I want to change this
request
in a way that I make ssh tunnel for this request, and I need to work it both
directions.
Any idea?