Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:02:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Abel Chow <abel@Island.DHS.ORG>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/16704: cproto

>Number:         16704
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       cproto
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

Generate C function prototypes and convert function definitions

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	cproto
#	cproto/Makefile
#	cproto/pkg
#	cproto/pkg/COMMENT
#	cproto/pkg/DESCR
#	cproto/pkg/PLIST
#	cproto/files
#	cproto/files/md5
#
echo c - cproto
mkdir -p cproto > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - cproto/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >cproto/Makefile << 'END-of-cproto/Makefile'
X# ports collection makefile for:	cproto
X# Version required:			4.6b
X# Date created:				2000 Feb. 13
X# Whom:					Abel Chow <abel_chow@yahoo.com>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
XDISTNAME=	cproto-4.6
XCATEGORIES=	devel
XMASTER_SITES=	http://www.vex.net/~cthuang/cproto/
XMAINTAINER=	ports@FreeBSD.org
XGNU_CONFIGURE=	Yes
XMAN1=		cproto.1
X.include <bsd.port.mk>
END-of-cproto/Makefile
echo c - cproto/pkg
mkdir -p cproto/pkg > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - cproto/pkg/COMMENT
sed 's/^X//' >cproto/pkg/COMMENT << 'END-of-cproto/pkg/COMMENT'
XGenerate C function prototypes and convert function definitions
END-of-cproto/pkg/COMMENT
echo x - cproto/pkg/DESCR
sed 's/^X//' >cproto/pkg/DESCR << 'END-of-cproto/pkg/DESCR'
XCproto is a program that generates function prototypes and variable
Xdeclarations from C source code.  It can also convert function definitions
Xbetween the old style and the ANSI C style.  This conversion overwrites the
Xoriginal files, so make a backup copy of your files in case something goes
Xwrong.
XThe program isn't confused by complex function definitions as much as other
Xprototype generators because it uses a yacc generated parser.  By ignoring all
Xthe input between braces, I avoided implementing the entire C language grammar.
XCproto is in the public domain, except for the configure script which is
Xcopyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, Inc.  If you have any comments
Xor find any bugs, please let me know.
XChin Huang
Xcthuang@vex.net
Xcthuang@interlog.com
END-of-cproto/pkg/DESCR
echo x - cproto/pkg/PLIST
sed 's/^X//' >cproto/pkg/PLIST << 'END-of-cproto/pkg/PLIST'
Xbin/cproto
END-of-cproto/pkg/PLIST
echo c - cproto/files
mkdir -p cproto/files > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - cproto/files/md5
sed 's/^X//' >cproto/files/md5 << 'END-of-cproto/files/md5'
XMD5 (cproto-4.6.tar.gz) = 5968d18e9508b2892471e6ef16e140e3
END-of-cproto/files/md5
exit