Date:      Sun, 23 May 2004 00:12:40 +0200
From:      Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
To:        hitokiri <kh-gokuu@mn.rr.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 help...

hitokiri [Sat, May 22, 2004 at 04:51:55PM -0500]:
> Alright, so I recently migrated to FreeBSD and had some trouble
> configuring the network. I got that problem fixed for the most part now as
> the internet works, except when I go into X. About a minute after I get into
> X, my internet stops working, and I have to restart the whole computer to
> get it back up again. I have absolutely no clue as to what the problem might
> be, or how to solve it. Any suggestions?

Suggestions? Here you go. Perhaps tell us more about your network
configuration, tell us how does "the internet" stops working (can you ping
anyone on LAN? what about external interface?), also tell us about your X
configuration (eg. which environment / WM do you use), place .xinit and
/var/log/XFree86.log.0 somewhere on the web, so we could see it.