Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:11:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Kwiatkowski <kwiatek@tpi.pl>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw ruleset question

> Sounds like your spam-blocking rules include some packet-accepting
> rules.  What does the ruleset look like?

100 divert natd all from any to any via ext_if

rules from 150 to 500 are blocking rules for my firewall

rules from 1000 and up are for  my clients.

My natd runs as 1:1 nat.

what I need is:

rules from 100 to 499 for blocking spam

500 divert natd all from any to any via ext_if

and the rest is not important...

I would like not all packets sending to nat,
it some kind of disabling spam, and so on..

Have got any idea ?

Thanks in advance
Andrzej Kwiatkowski