Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:58:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Fenris Wolf <fenrisbit@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Mick@webserve.net
Subject:   Video or sound card installation

Ok I have a very inexpensive celeron machine that only
has one PCI slot and one ISA slot unfortunately it's a
shared bus so I can only have one or the other. I'm
just getting into NETBSD and I'm enjoying it but I
would like to have both my soundcard and my video card
to play with. Both of these features are onboard.
Unfortunately I have not been able to install either.
I have installed a NIC, which was onboard and can see
across the network. The video card I was only able to
get going on a PCI slot, henceforth killing both my
slots (so I got one of the three if I can get one more
I can use one of the slots for either the soundcard or
the video card and get rolling). Looking up ways to
install this are completely different than my usual
instal of drivers (I usually work with  95, 98, ME,
NT4.0, or NT2000. I'm praying on your smiling learning
that one more tech joined the NETBSD world and help me
out.
U am trying to get these devices loaded
Onboard Video SIS 5595chipset
Onboard Sound Soundpro HT 8738