Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:14:18 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Emmanuel Gravel <egravel@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems cvsuping for kernel

Emmanuel Gravel wrote:

> When updating the sources with the supfile created by
> cvsupit, cvsup doesn't download the /usr/src/sys/crypto
> dir. Is there any other tag to place in other than src-all
> in the supfile to download that dir? I don't want to get
> all the sources for everything since I don't have that
> much space to spare on my hard drive and don't intend on
> making world. What tags do I need in the supfile, other
> than src-all, to get all the sources to compile a proper
> kernel, without having to get all the other sources?

Crypto is part of src-all now. You can comment it out. You didn't miss
anything on your cvsup. You just received an informative message.

Kent

> Thanks!
>
> Emmanuel

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/bomber.jpg