Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:33:01 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org, acpi-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   acpi s3 sleeping state

Now that S1 is working for me, I want to get S3 working. (As I want to
suspend, and not only go to standby)
At this moment, it goes to something that looks like suspending, but
resumes directly. No errors or whatever.

Btw, I saw that s4bios is hardcoded to "1", does that mean we can only
support the s4bios S4 sleep? So laptops without s4bios support that rely
on OSPM to do it, can not use S4 yet? (Not a requirement at this point,
just for my understanding)

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM