Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:06:17 -0800
From:      Pat Lathem <plathem@ivestnw.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attempting to mount flashcard

Hello all. I'm trying to get my digital camera's flashcard reader
working with FreeBSD 5.0-current.  When I try to mount the card
(mount_msdosfs /dev/da0 /mnt or mount -t msdos) I get a long delay
(~1m)  followed by:

msdosfs: /dev/da0: Input/output error

This is displayed when I insert the card:

umass0: SCM Microsystems Inc. eUSB MultimediaCard Adapter,
rev1.10/4.04,addr 2
(~30s pause)
umass0: BBB reset failed, TIMEOUT
da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lum 0
da0: <eUSB MultiMediaCard > Removable Direct Access SCSI-2 device
da0: 1.000MB/s transfers
da0: 15MB (31424 512 byte sectors: 64H 32/T 15C)

camcontrol devlist -v :
scbus0 on umass-sim0 bus 0:
<eUSB MultiMediaCrd>      at scbus0 target 0 lun 0 (da0,pass0)
scbus-1 on xpt0 bus 0
<  >                                      at scbus-1 target -1 lyn -1 (xpt0)

Can anyone provide some more information, or links (I have searched
quite a bit) that I could use to figure out how to mount this device
properly?

Thanks for your time,
Pat Lathem