Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:24:56 -0400
From:      John Ansoategui <webstarn@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qmail error on installation

Hi,
I would like to ask you if you could help me with an error that I get
when installing Qmail-1.03. I am running FreeBSD alpha 5.0 current.
After typing "make clean install" in the port qmail goes into the
installation. When it reaches applying distribution patches it stops and
gives me an error code 1 saying "3 out of 3 hunks failed". I cannot
understand why it would not apply the patches. I downloaded them from
the current ports directory. What am I doing wrong. Could you please
help me. Thanks.

John A

webstarn@bellsouth.net