Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:58:20 +0700
From:      "kamolpat@dmaccess.net" <kamolpat@dmaccess.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DDOS problem from Bangkok, Thailand

Dear Security team,

I'm Kamolpat Pornatiwiwat, Sys admin of DMaccess Co., Ltd. I'm got the
 problem, My FreeBSD 6.0 got Dos attacked. What should I do? At the
 present, I decide to stop apache and leave only mail feature on
 functioning. Any guide/recommend/solution will be appreciated.

More detail about my server:
======================
FreeBSD 6.0
apache-1.3.34_4
php5-5.1.2_1
MySQL 5.0.20

php.ini
======
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 60     ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing r
memory_limit = 32M   (at the beginning it is 8M, I change to 32MB since the cause of httpd-error.log, however, it still the error as the following showed on httpd-error.log

FILE:/var/log/httpd-error.log
Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted ....  happend like this all over  the log

Thanks in Advanced,
Kamolpat Pornatiwiwat,
Sys admin
DMaccess Co., Ltd.