Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:57:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Server: SuperMicro 6014P-82R

Greetings!
    I just got a new server installed, and all seems to be
doing well with it.  I do have a couple of questions for the
assembled masses.

    The server is a SuperMicro SuperServer 6014P-82R Dual
Xeon box with lots of nice motherboard/server monitoring
chips on it.  I'm wondering if anyone here has figured out
what port(s) need to be installed to get at them.  lmmon seems
to see some of it, but I don't believe it's numbers.

    It also appears to have a SAF-TE SCSI Environmental services
unit, that the /usr/share/examples/ses code doesn't quite grok.

    Any help there would be useful.

    I've posted a dmesg, my kernel config, and a pciconf -lv at:

http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/FreeBSD-amd64/

-rw-r--r--    1 ler      isis           4478 Jan 14 17:51 THEBIGHONKER
-rw-r--r--    1 ler      isis           7596 Jan 14 17:52 dmesg.honk
-rw-r--r--    1 ler      isis           5330 Jan 14 17:52 pciconf.honk

If anyone has ideas on tips/tweaks/missing pieces, or questions, feel free!

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893