Date:      Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:09:54 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hoyoung Kim <trig4800@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>, doceng@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How can I contact doceng@?

On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 03:18:16PM +0900, Hoyoung Kim wrote:
> Hello :)
>
> I'm trying to launch FreeBSD Korean Documentation Project.
> I sent a mail to doceng@FreeBSD.org, after carefully read following instruction:
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/translations.html#idp60865872
>
> However, I couldn't receive any reply from FreeBSD Documentation
> Engineering Team.
> What should I do to contact them?

Hello,

You sent your mail on July, 30 so you should let people the time to
answer to you :)

I encourage you to continue your translations and, if possible, find
some korean speaking people to review them.  You can understand, that it
is difficult to add a new translation without knowing if it's correct
or not :)
I'm very busy for about 2 weeks, after I could commit your translations
and create the misc/freebsd-doc-kr port.

--
Marc