Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:52:34 +0000
From:      Frank Leonhardt <frank2@fjl.co.uk>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mounting NTFS on 10.0-RELEASE

I new I was in for trouble when mount_ntfs wasn't found...

Okay, I need to mount an NTFS volume on FreeBSD 10.0 (on ZFS if it
matters). Unfortunately there doesn't look to be an NTFS module any
more. 'sfunny, as I thought putting FUSE in the base system was supposed
to interface to anything. It probably does, but I just don't know how
and I'm in a hurry. Reading the obvious manual pages isn't any help, so
I need a non-obvious one, no doubt. As this has whole FUSE business has
been in flux, all the pages I Google are out-of-date.

I might suggest that when commands like mount_ntfs are removed for the
base that they be replaced by a script to print out some help.

Thanks, Frank.