Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:40:05 GMT
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/74650: System Reboot with umount command

The following reply was made to PR i386/74650; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, kbyrdPM@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:37:33 +0100

 Kemp,

 I've found your PR untouched for quite a while. I'm wondering if you're
 still able to reproduce the problem? Even with later releases?

 If this is the case, please give us complete details:

 a kernel backtrace (see handbook for instructions)
 `uname -a'
 `dmesg' or content of /var/run/dmesg.boot
 `devinfo -v'

 Have you checked that issue using different floppy disk media?

 I'm sorry your problem hasn't been analyzed such a long time but we need
 those infos to check what has been wrong on your machine.

 Thanks!