Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:58:13 -0800
From:      "Joshua Lokken" <inspector.us@omicnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SSH through a firewall

Hi, folks

I often transfer files to my home machines from work using scp.  Currently,
if I want to move a file to a machine on my LAN, I first have to copy the
file to a user home dir on the gateway box, then recopy it from the gateway
to the internal box.  How do I avoid this extra step?  eg,

130.94.160.46  ------------------>  12.225.249.250  -------------------->
10.0.0.2
(remote machine)                       (gateway)
(destination)

I have the proper keys in the proper places and the hosts files are OK.  I
appreciate any help.  Please cc me, as this address is not subscribed to the
list.  Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

Joshua Lokken