Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:24:37 -0400
From:      David Heller <dheller1@rochester.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How do you setup 2 Ethernet cards??

Hi All,

I would like to install another ethernet card. I currently use a 3Com
3C509 ISA card and would like to install another one. From looking at
the kernel source it looks like I would have to recomplie for another
card. The question is how do specify in the source the 2 cards so that
they are detected properly. (I do have a dos system to reconfigure the
card as necessary)And once the kernel is setup how do I configure my
system ?? The first card uses dhcpc the second card will be my LAN.  The
first card is setup already and works well.

Thanks

Dave