Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:55:57 +0100 (BST)
From:      tim@scratch.demon.co.uk
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

I thought that i'd like to peruse the archives of questions,

from the FreeBSD page questions does not exist after 14 mar 99 in
archives and does not start until 28 mar in current, where are these 2
weeks gone, I thought id download the archives for this year but the
sources dir does not exist
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/mailing-lists/archive)

anyone know where they are

Thanks
--

Tim.

I'd rather boot Bill Gates than Windoze any day.