Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 18:28:39 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        andreas@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing Apsfilter

Trying to install Apsfilter, I encountered a problem. It seems that it
requires print/acroread7 which is an interactive port. Reading the
Makefile on acroread7, it seems I have to go to
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/distribute.html and fill out a
form, wait a few days to see if I am approved, and then what?

Is this really necessary? Is there some way around this? If I follow
through with this scenario, what happens? Do I get a special code or
file to install that will allow me to install the port just so I can get
apsfilter installed?

Thanks!
--
Gerard Seibert