Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:59:20 +0100
From:      eoghan <freebsd@redry.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   theme ports

Hello
Im having some troulbe loading a theme from  a port  i have
installed. I installed the baghira theme from the x11-theme ports and
everything went smooth.
But I dont see it from control centre. I  did the make search key=kde
| grep Path
and it is there for kde (which is what im using). I didnt find any
information on this. Do I need to load the theme form the theme
manager in control centre?
Im not sure where it put the theme... whereis doesnt help me here...
Thanks
Eoghan