Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:06:28 +0700
From:      "ekoz" <ekoz@melsa.net.id>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Wireless

No!
I use FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE  and never get a serious problems. FreeBSD is most
suitable OS if you want to use it as wireless router. You'll never need to
install orinoco driver like most people do it with Linux, because you
already have wi0 in your GENERIC kernel.

AFAIK, wi0 driver always work fine with a new orinoco's firmware.

Check your Orinoco and ISA/PCI Adapter . Try to replace with a new ones but
before you do that please show me the error logs..

Regards,

Eko Suwarsono
voip: 0111224209464
ekoz@melsa.net.id