Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:23:48 -0500
From:      Omar Lyle <OLyle78@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp errors

Hello,

  In trying to download and install 4.3-RELEASE.  I encountered several
problems.  I tried to correct the problem by attempting to download from
4 of the ftp sites, but it still didn't work.

Here are the problems.....
kern.flp and mfsroot.flp will not fit on a 3.5 floppy!
The following bin.xx files acted as links to a pages of trash characters
when pushed......
.ao
.ay
.bh
.bv
.ch
.cj
.ct
.et
and possibly others (I haven't completed all of the downloads yet.

Please tell me what I should do to recover these files.

Thank You,
OLyle