Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:56:37 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Advise Please

I only need a little advise on source synchronization.

Could someone kindly tell me what might have happened if you cvsup today
and your buildworld breaks, but you cvsup 2morrow and it goes OK? Is it
because we're all humans and are prone to err?

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Live long enough to be a problem to your kids.