Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:19:52 -0500
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to deal with spam for good?

On Mar 11, 2005, at 1:37 AM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Add some teeth to that law and some lawyers who are willing to pursue
this in volume, and you'd be on to something.  As it stands, it's like
prosecuting jaywalkers.  Who bothers?

Even junk faxer's get away with that kind of crap despite the fines
(happened to catch Tom Martino on the radio yesterday talking about
it...)