Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:18:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Michael Steinfeld <mike@sprawlnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sharing a single modem connection with natd.

You probably need to fill out /etc/resolv.conf on the FreeBSD box,
so it knows where to find the nameserver you want to use.  Maybe
some entries in /etc/hosts would help too.

But, for what you're doing you really don't need the kernel
firewall stuff or natd.  ppp -alias or ppp -nat (same thing) will
do it for you.

	Annelise