Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 2009 00:47:05 -0400
From:      Sahil Tandon <sahil@tandon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding new domain in mail server

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Ruel Luchavez wrote:

> we have here a mail server running in FreeBSD 6.2 which is holding out 2
> domain (e.g user@mydomain.com. who@mydomain2.com) and it running very good,
> unfortunately I'm not the person who configure this mail stuff.
>
> heres my problem:
>
> we bought a new domain (e.g mydomain3.com) and Im planning to add the domain
> to our mail server so that I could create a new email ad with the new domain
> (e.g user3@mydomain3.com). how will I do that?

Does this mail server send *and* receive mail?  Which SMTP software?  Which
IMAP server?  More details are required.  In your follow up, please also
define what you mean by 'add the domain to our mail server'.  If you do not
understand these requests for clarification, I urge you to contact the person
who actually set up 'this mail stuff'.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil@tandon.net>