Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 13:47:19 +0800
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@www.svzserv.kemerovo.su>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        luigi@freebsd.org
Subject:   yesterday's 4.6-PRERELEASE: ipfw ... limit glitches

Hi!

I've updated one of my servers to 4.6-PRERELEASE yesterday
and see that firewall still procudes lots of junk to console and
logs if you use 'limit' feature. That's very annoying if the server is
under moderate load. I've seen a couple of PR's about this
(f.e., kern/32600) but it's still there.

Please consider fixing that or at least eliminate pollution of logs
before 4.6-RELEASE. It's nearly impossible to use this feature without
patching kernel now.

Eugene Grosbein