Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 22:30:13 -0400
From:      Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Quick review for an install chapter patch

* Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org> [2003-05-28 11:57]:
> Greetings,
>
> I've attached a patch for review.  This should be a drop-in replacement
> for the MS-DOS Q&A section in the troubleshooting section.  Any comments
> would be of a great help to me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Tom Rhodes

Hi Tom,

Here is my quick review.  Patching a patch gives me a headache
so I've just included the lines I'm interested in with my suggestion
below each one.

+	partition and allowing you to install onto the second free piece.
"data in the first half and allowing you to install &os; onto the other half."

+	You first need too defragment your MS-DOS partition using the Windows&trade;
Incorrect use of "too"; use "to" here.

+	if you plan to add/remove operating systems often.  It does cost money, and if
Use "so" instead of "and" here.

+	<application>Double Space&trade;</application> application.  Therefor the file
"Therefore"

+	produce enough information too give an idea of the partition layout.</para>
Incorrect use of "too"; use "to" here.

Hope this helps,
jpb
===