Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:58:41 -0500
From:      "Oliver, Michael W." <oliver.michael@gargantuan.com>
To:        'Bob Collins ' <pineapplebob@telocity.com>, "'questions@FreeBSD.org '" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Natd to port 80 on other machine

Hi Bob...

If you copied the natd config straight from rc.conf, then you are missing an
open quote on the natd_config line.  Also, in my rc.conf, I specified the
interface name (fxp0 in your case) instead of the external IP address.

In addition to that, does the packet count on your ipfw rule increment the
way that it should?  If not, then there may be another rule ahead of it that
is mucking it up.

HTH,

Michael Oliver