Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:35:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      andy@neu.net
To:        AT Matik <asstec@matik.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atheros 108 Mbit mode

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, AT Matik wrote:

> with  DWL-AG530
>
> ath0: flags=3D8903<UP,BROADCAST,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
>         ether 00:11:95:c2:2a:70
>         media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet OFDM/54Mbps mode 11g
> <hostap,turbo>
>
> the turbo mode should be 108Mbps when a compatible client is connected
>
> Jo=E3o
>

> A mensagem foi scaneada pelo sistema de e-mail e pode ser considerada seg=
ura.
> Service fornecido pelo Datacenter Matik  https://datacenter.matik.com.br

I have a Netgear WAG311 running in hostap mode on 6.0rc1, however I do not
have the turbo mode listed in ifconfig.  Is there a flag to enable it?
Also, I am having trouble getting any statistics from the hostapd_cli
command.  When I issue hostapd_cli and any command I receive the following
error:

%hostapd_cli mib
Selected interface 'ath0'
Failed to connect to hostapd - hostapd_ctrl_open: No such file or
directory
%

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,