Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:20:18 -0600
From:      "Jay Austad" <austad@marketwatch.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:    routed

Does anyone have any experience configuring routed?

I just need to be able to tell it the following things:

1. not to listen or advertise on one particular interface (the public
interface)
2. Not to advertise a particular network (the public one)
3. And to force it to advertise the network assigned to the lo1
interface (it's actually a tunnel endpoint), I don't think it will by
default advertise an address assigned as a loopback.

Thanks.

Jay