Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:17:51 +0100 (BST)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pccards do not reattach after resume

Hi,

I have a non-cardbus 3com Etherlink III PCMCIA card and a ToPIC97 based
Toshiba based laptop running -CURRENT. I can happily suspend my laptop
with 'apm -z', however on resume my network card does not get re-attached.
I have confirmed that the pccard_resume function in pccard.c is called.
I believe that this has worked in the past, but can't say for sure when it
stopped as I have only just started using this card again.

Anyone have any suggestions about where to go from here?

Thanks,

Gavin