Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:44:59 -0600
From:      wgrim@siue.edu
To:        ian.watkinson@ehsbrann.com
Cc:        Shawn Henderson <hendersonshawn@hotpop.com>, oclug <oclug@oclug.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Chris Gunderson <cgunderson@smartdigitalinc.com>
Subject:   Re: solaris firewall?

Use ipf on solaris; it's what I do at work at least.

But yeah, this is a FreeBSD list; it offended me that you posted here for that
type of info.

Another good place to try is irc.freenode.net (I think that's right), in
#solaris.  Don't try #solaris on efnet unless you're a Sun god, because they'll
smack you worse than we will.