Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:12:25 +0530
From:      "Ziya" <dayasah.seoin@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best Offer"Top Ranking in Google!!

Dear, Sir/Madam,

I am Ziya, Marketing Strategist Manager.

The Cheapest SEO Service in Existence! Only $160!

We provide a complete solution for your Online Business need. Our Steps and
the Activities to Rank You 1st Page on Google!

 We are a team of 100+ professionals which includes 50 full time SEO
experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 200+ SEO projects
and obtained 150000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

1.  Monitor where you stand

2.  Competition Analysis

3.  Optimized Content Creation

4.  Keywords Optimization

5.  Back Link Creation/Link Building

6.  Submission to Search Engines and Directories

7.  Submission to Article Directories

8 . Create a sitemap

9. Search-friendly URLs

10. Avoid Flash

11. Image descriptions

12. Social media distribution

Let me know if you are interested and I'll present you with a proposal that
would not only improve your sales and visibility for your products and
services.

Thanks & Regards
Ziya ( Marketing Strategist Manager )