Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:01:00 +0300
From:      martes wigglesworth <martes.wigglesworth@us.army.mil>
To:        jose@hostarica.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weird lockup of network traffic...

I only listed the rules that are relivant to my assumption, hence the
listing of the pipes.  My inquiry was primarily to try to figure out
what was cousing the routing table glich, or whatever was cousing the
pings, and all other traffic, to be dumped, prior to being transmitted.
I have another firewall, behind this rate limiter, so if you could give
any assistance with the buffer errors, it would  be most appreciated.
--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
HHC 276 EN BN