Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 18:17:28 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cd-write utility...

I'm trying to use the CDwrite utility taht is in ports, and the interface
looks great, except it is too long for my screen.  I have my "window" set
such that it is small enough that most ppl complain about not being able
to read it, yet if I go into the 'mkisofs' utility inside of cd-write, I
can't see the bottom...where I *think* is the button to press to actually
do the image?

Anyone else have this problem, or is it just something I've setup wrong
for cd-write itself?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org