Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:13:25 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Brian Somers" <brian@freebsd-services.com>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   pam_authenticate:conversion error

Brian
Now that I have the callback thing out of the way,
I have a related bug.
The first time dialing in to the FBSD server after
a boot, each user gets Pam_authenticate : conversion
error followed by  8 to 10 stray irq 7 messages.
The winbox dialer gets a error 608 machine you are
trying to connect can not be reached.
The FBSD server ppp -direct incoming task is still
there hung as seen with ps ax.
The only way to clear is to kill -9 task#.
Every following time I login and callback with no problems.
Any ideas about correcting this?

Thanks
Joe