Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 22:52:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@grendel.csc.smith.edu>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Argh.  I think we need to do a quick reality-check on our docs..

J Wunsch writes:
> I volunteer for German again, but due to the job change, i'm afraid i
> won't be able to spend that much time into the subject as previously.

Before translators get going, I think we need to take a good look
at the english install docs.  As they are probably one of the
most influential factors in whether or not a new user starts with
a good impression of FreeBSD, extra care needs to go into their
writing.

I would encourage anyone who has time to look over what we
currently have (http://www.freebsd.org/How/handbook/install.html)
and make comments and suggestions on the doc mailing list
(doc@freebsd.org).

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============