Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:20:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Crist J. Clark wrote:

> No schg flags should be set in /usr/obj anymore. You should be able to
> skip this step safely. If /usr/obj ever fails to be removed due to file
> flag settings, please report it as a bug (PR).

I guess I even heard about that some time ago, but seems that I'm so
*used* to doing the chflags every time that I will probably continue to do
it until the end of time, even though it is not really neccessary anymore
;-)

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.tisys.org * nils@tisys.org