Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:11:30 -0500
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to deinstall openoffice?

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 09:43:51PM -0800, paul beard wrote:
> Does anyone know what file the installer might be finding that=20
> prevents it from reinstalling? I am giving up the FreeBSD package=20
> and trying the linux version, but whatever I deleted when cleaning=20
> up the old install left something that makes subsequent install=20
> runs think there's an installation in /usr/local/bin. I can't=20
> figure out what it is or how to force it to install.

In the home directory---there's an openoffice.bin or perhaps soffice.bin
or even .openoffice.bin, something like that--the file that's most
likely causing you trouble though is something .sversionrc in the home
directory. =20

HTH

--=20

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Cordelia: Everything has been taken away because Daddy made a=20
little mistake on his taxes... for the last twelve years.=20

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--