Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:14:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   questions about port writing (variable plist?)

Hi,
I'm working on my first port and would appreciate help on two issues I
have:

My port installs slightly different sets of files depedning on a parameter
given to make. Is there any way to reflect it in plist?
Also part of the install program is a script, which needs to know where
the program is installed. What would be the best way to edit it and put
{$PREFIX} in it?

TIA!