Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 22:27:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Lawrence Mayer dsg <Lawrence.Mayer@dsg.ki.se>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GTK, GLib, ATK, Pango port updates?

Hi Joe,

On May 28, the GTK authors posted their next stable releases: GTK+-2.0.3,
GLIB-2.0.3, ATK-1.0.2, and PANGO-1.0.2.

According to the release annoncement
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2002-May/msg00225.html

"GLib-2.0.3 is now available for download at:
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.0/
GLib-2.0.3 is a bug fix release, which is compatible with GLib-2.0.1.
We recommend that people using GLib-2.0.1 or GLib-2.0.0 upgrade to this
release."

Do you or someone else in the gnome group have time to update the
GTK, GLib, ATK, and Pango ports?

I'm sorry if this seems frustrating. I saw that you just committed a new
makefile for GTK+-2.0.2 the same day (May 28) that GTK+-2.0.3 was
released!

By the way, good news for GTK+-2.0. Jimmy Olgeni recently decided to
update the ROX ports to GTK+-2.0 versions. And there is now serious
discussion on the Dillo development list about porting Dillo from GTK+-1.2
to v2.0.

Friendly Greetings,
Lawrence