Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:30:59 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   glib/webkit update?

Hi!

I need a new version of webkit, because the one that is currently
in the ports tree doesn't work with Yahoo maps, and I need that for
astro/josm. I've tried to update webkit port locally to r49078, but
it requires newer glib:

Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.21.3' but version of GLib is 2.20.5

Updating glib may require more effort and may break some of my installed
apps, so I ask here - is there official update planned anytime soon,
and/or is there some work in progress available to test?

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru