Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:14:16 +0500 (KGT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@epr0.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASUStek SCSI raid5 controller.

Hello people,
Just wondering if anyone uses Asustek scsi raid5 controller:

http://www.asus.com.tw/Products/Addon/Scsi/Da2100/da2100-spec.html

The piece is based on SymBios chipset and from `Supported Configurations'
I would assume that it is supported, but it would be also interesting to
hear side impressions before I buy it:
is it good? bad? reliable? maybe there's a better hardware raid5 option
than this controller?

 I would appreciate any hints on the topic :)

thanks alot
cheers,
-F

--
     Key fingerprint = 4422 16FC 3C7D E10A B044  CA4F 2BE0 3943 9758 9324
					http://www.kalug.lug.net/fygrave/