Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:13:23 +0100
From:      Drew Marshall <drew@themarshalls.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing php4

Hi all

I have been trying to install php4 (On FreeBSD 5.2.1, cvsuped ports
tree, php4-4.3.8_1, I have tried both the mod_php4 and lang/php4) and
the full menu options seem to have disappeared. When I run make install
I get a 3 line menu offering to allow me to install for apache2 instead
of apache 1.3.x, to enable debugging and use IPv6. I have no options to
configure the build process. If I allow the build to continue Apache
grumbles that it can't find variable session( ), which would suggest PHP
is not compiled with session support. What am I doing wrong? What has
changed?

Thanks for your help

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous