Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:10:21 +0300
From:      "Sergey A. Osokin" <osa@freebsd.org.ru>
To:        Hans Lambermont <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop compatility list

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:25:35PM +0100, Hans Lambermont wrote:

> > oops!  i missed the new "This page is manually maintained and new
> > entries are no longered being accepted."  bummer.  it is time to
> > start a new one, but one that is fully automated so it is not a
> > burden.
>
> Lukas : Go for it. I'll add my HP-6100 and IBM-T30 experiences.

Yes, I have a HP Omnibook 6100 too, work with -CURRENT.
Under 4.7-R I had a problem with sound card
(ESS Technology Allegro-1/ESS Technology ES1988 AC97 Codec), but
under -CURRENT all works fine.

--

Rgdz,                        /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Sergey Osokin aka oZZ,       \ /    AGAINST HTML MAIL