Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:57:32 -0500
From:      Dave Leimbach <dleimbac@MPI-Softtech.Com>
To:        "Aleksandar Simic'" <alex@frustum.clara.co.uk>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running netscape causes "libXt.so.6 bad magic number" error message

It could be that we don't have the problem and have never seen the problem
and thusly have no idea how to help.

If we could reproduce the bug it would be easier...

bad magic number?

type "file /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6" and see what you get.

then do the same file command on another library that works and make
sure they report the same information.

If not ... you have a bad libXt.so.6 :)

Dave