Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:05:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSDCon '99 ???

On 20 Jul 1999, Bill Swingle wrote:

Bill,

thanks for your explanation and your immediate reply.

> Konrad. I am the receipent of your emails. I'm sorry that I didnt reply
> to you in a timely manner. We are in the process of trying to define how
> the conference is going to be laid out and what sorts of talks we would
> like to see happen. Even though I didnt email you back, you were not
> forgotten. I filed you as someone that I needed to get more info to when
> it was available. In retrospect, I should have let you know this.
>=20
> As far as topics for papers go the best way to approach this at this
> point is to let me know what topics you might be interested in speaking
> on and I can let you know if one of those topics would fit into the over
> all plan as it's forming.=20

I will try to send you some more details this week.

Let me say it once again - I didn't want to discuss any personal stuff in
a public list. But I hope your explanation will help some more people to
understand.=09:-)

> Again, I apologize for my blunder.

Best wishes

//
// Konrad Heuer                                  ____            ___  _____=
__=20
// Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche           / __/______ ___ / _ )/ __=
/ _ \
//    Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen          / _// __/ -_) -_) _  |\ \/=
 // /
// Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen              /_/ /_/  \__/\__/____/___=
/____/=20
// Deutschland (Germany)                      ----- The Power to Serve ----=