Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:05:13 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Working with CVS and FreeBSD?

Hi Folks,

	I'm about to try and do some work on some kernel code in FreeBSD
and I'm thinking about ways to track my changes.  I'm currently mirroring
the CVS repository with CVSup (i.e. CVS mode not checkout mode) and am
thinking of making a branch in my local repository.  Is this how the rest of
you
work or do you import the kernel (or whatever code you're working on) into
your own local repository with import?

Thanks,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting 				www.neville-neil.com

"We should not be ashamed to acknowledge truth from whatever source it
comes to us, even if it is brought to us by former generations and
foreign peoples.  For him who seeks the truth there is nothing of
higher value than truth itself."  al-Kindi (c 801-66)