Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:09:34 +1030 (CST)
From:      Mark Newton <newton@internode.com.au>
To:        wpaul@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   DLink DGE-500SX

We've been speaking with our local DLink salescritter about FreeBSD
support (we couldn't help it - he coldcalled us with a visit yesterday
and tried to demo a whole lot of gear which wouldn't work under FreeBSD :-)

We suggested to him that the best way to get us interested would be
to contribute some hardware to the FreeBSD project so that some drivers
could be written.

He called us back today and said he was interested in getting a DGE-500SX
Gigabit ethernet card to someone like Bill Paul (Hi, Bill!) along with
programming docs, in the hope that there's interest in making it work.

So is there? :-)

    - mark

----
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton@internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton@atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82232999